Editor, Matthew Wright, MRPharmS
Assistant Editor, Kate Towers, BPharm
Concentrating on issues of direct relevance to clinical pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist enables readers to keep abreast of current advances in their field and assists them in expanding their professional skills and knowledge. It incorporates Hospital Pharmacist, which was established by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in 1994 for the publication of articles, reviews, reports and papers about any aspect of hospital pharmacy.
Launched in January 2009, Clinical Pharmacist has been developed to support pharmacists working in clinical roles in any sector of the profession.
- Leading clinical pharmacy publication in Great Britain
- Articles focusing on the clinical management of various diseases
- Features looking at all aspects of clinical pharmacy practice and highlighting the work of pharmacists working in high-level clinical roles
- Detailed analyses of new or prominent medicines
- Reviews of key Government policy documents
- Reports on clinical pharmacy conferences around the world
Facebook: Visit the Clinical Pharmacist Facebook page
Frequency: 11 issues per volume; 1 volume per year.
Content from Clinical Pharmacist is incorporated into PJ Online (www.pjonline.com) - access to this and other PJ Online content is only available by subscription. For information on subscription rates to The Pharmaceutical Journal and PJ Online, together with terms and conditions, see The Pharmaceutical Journal.
- Infection management
- Mental health pharmacy
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Intravenous infusions
- Developments in medicines information
- Hospital medicines procurement
- Independent and supplementary prescribers
- Pharmacists with special interests
- Primary care pharmacists and prescribing advisors
- Consultant pharmacists
- Pharmacists who conduct clinics in GP practices
- Community pharmacists providing enhanced clinical services
For more information contact Pharmaceutical Press at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3318 3141
The following loyalty discounts are available for customers who take out 2 and 3 year subscriptions:
- 2 years - 15% loyalty discount deducted from the annual subscription rate
- 3 years - 25% loyalty discount deducted from the annual subscription rate