Minor Illness or Major Disease eBook
Addison, Brian; Brown, Alyson; Edwards, Ruth; and Gray, Gwen
Brian Addison, Alyson Brown, Ruth Edwards, Gwen Gray are from the School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Faculty of Health and Social Care, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
This sixth edition has been thoroughly revised with updated advice and up to date information about pharmacy medicines. In addition it also:
- Utilises a problem-based learning approach with case studies throughout
- Includes trigger cases, management options, pharmacist and general practitioner opinions, self-assessment questions, summary of key points and key referral criteria
- Carries a further reading section at the end of most chapters, focusing on reviews and evidence of the efficacy of over-the-counter medicines.
Buy Minor Illness or Major Disease in PDF format from ebooks.com.
- Gastrointestinal Illnesses
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Central Nervous System
- Infections and Infestations
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Urinary System
- Eyes, Ears and Oral Health
ISBN 978 0 85711 215 6
Published Jul 2016
246 x 189mm (272pp)
Other formats available
This established textbook helps you differentiate between minor illnesses which can...