British National Formulary (BNF) 69 eBook
Joint Formulary Committee
69 (March 2015)
Published jointly by BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and Royal Pharmaceutical Society
BNF 69 (March 2015) has been revised and revalidated to reflect changes in product availability, emerging safety concerns and shifts in clinical practice. Access to the latest edition of the BNF is vital for healthcare professionals, as there are a large number of updates from one edition to the next.
- Updated general guidance on drugs and driving in response to new regulations in force from March 2015
- Updated guidance on risk assessment and treatment in the management of arrhythmias
- Updated recommendations on minimising risk of osteonecrosis of the jaw and hypocalcaemia associated with denosumab following new MHRA advice
- New guidance on dose adjustment in renal impairment for atorvastatin
- New recommendations on concomitant use of drugs affecting the renin-angiotensin system
- New guidance on dose adjustment in hepatic and renal impairment for zolpiclone
- Updated guidance on assessing cardiovascular risk and modification of blood lipids in the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Updates to recommended regimens for prophylaxis against malaria for specific countries
The BNF evaluates clinical evidence from diverse sources with
information validated by a network of clinical experts and published
under the authority of a Joint Formulary Committee.
Save £9.99 with our special BNF 69 and Registration Exam Questions IV package (print only).
New productBuy eBook from:
ISBN 978 0 85711 233 0
Published Mar 2015
Other formats available
Online via MedicinesComplete
The British National Formulary (BNF) is available online through MedicinesComplete.
BNF 1 Year Subscription
Now available as a 1 year print subscription, ensuring you have...
The British National Formulary (BNF) is your essential reference book for...