MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations
Donnelly, Ryan; Barry, Johanne
Ryan F Donnelly - Lecturer in Pharmaceutics and Johanne Barry - Teaching Fellow, Queen's University Belfast
Pharmacists frequently perform simple calculations as part of their professional practice. It is therefore vital that they are able to employ basic numeracy skills accurately so as not to compromise patient safety.
This book contains:
- 360 calculations questions in three commonly used multiple choice formats
- questions based on important areas in pharmaceutical science and practice:
- manipulation of formulae and dilutions
- formulation and dispensing
- pharmaceutical chemistry
- descriptive answers giving the reasoning behind the answers.
MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations will be indispensable to pre-registration trainees and pharmacy students to help them prepare for their future career.
MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations is also available as an eBook.
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 836 4
- Published Jun 2009
216 x 138mm (224pp)