Financial Analysis in Pharmacy Practice
Herist, Keith N; Rollins, Brent; Perri, Matthew
Keith N Herist, is Clinical Associate Professor, Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, USA. Brent L Rollins, is Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Administration, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Pharmacy, USA. Matthew Perri III, is Professor, Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, USA.
The book includes:
• the guiding principles of accounting
• financial statements, from detailed transactions to summary reports
• basics of finance and financial analysis
• budgeting and inventory management
• pricing goods and services
• personal financial management.
Case studies, based on realistic examples are used to show how accounting and financial management principles apply to all areas of pharmacy practice.
Financial Analysis in Pharmacy Practice is an invaluable resource for graduate students in pharmacy administration and professional pharmacy students, as well as pharmacists in the public and private sectors who wish to be well informed when making financial decisions.
Financial Analysis in Pharmacy Practice is also available as an eBook.
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 897 5
- Published Jun 2011
234 x 156mm (240pp)