Editor, Matthew Wright, MRPharmS
Assistant Editor, Maureen O'Sullivan, MRPharmS
Buy Clinical Pharmacist in print or online via Pharmaceutical-Journal.com.
Concentrating on issues of direct relevance to clinical pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist enables readers to keep abreast of current advances in their field and assists them in expanding their professional skills and knowledge.
Launched in January 2009, Clinical Pharmacist has been developed to support pharmacists working in clinical roles in any sector of the profession.
- Leading clinical pharmacy publication in Great Britain
- Articles focusing on the clinical management of various diseases
- Features looking at all aspects of clinical pharmacy practice and highlighting the work of pharmacists working in high-level clinical roles
- Detailed analyses of new or prominent medicines
- Reviews of key Government policy documents
- Reports on clinical pharmacy conferences around the world
Clinical Pharmacist incorporates Hospital Pharmacist, which was established by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in 1994 for the publication of articles, reviews, reports and papers about any aspect of hospital pharmacy.
Facebook: Visit the Clinical Pharmacist Facebook page
Frequency: 11 issues per volume; 1 volume per year.
- ISSN 1758-9061