MCQs in Clinical Pharmacy
Azzopardi, Lilian M
Edited by Lilian M Azzopardi - Head, Department of Pharmacy
MCQs in Clinical Pharmacy is an invaluable study aid for those preparing for multiple choice questions in clinical pharmacy.
Questions in this textbook are practice-oriented and are intended to assess students' knowledge of clinical issues, evaluative and analytical skills, and ability to apply their knowledge in clinical practice.
Topics covered include:
- Therapeutics and rational drug use
- Aetiology of disease states
- Presentation of conditions
- Investigations and diagnostic testing
- Drug therapy including adverse drug reactions
- Drug interactions
MCQs in Clinical Pharmacy is an indispensable aid for anyone preparing to sit a multiple choice question examination in pharmacy and for those carrying out a self-evaluation exercise for continuing professional development.
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 666 7
- Published Apr 2007
234 x 156mm (304pp)