Pathology and Therapeutics for Pharmacists
A basis for clinical pharmacy practice
Greene, Russell J; Harris, Norman D
Russell J Greene - Senior Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy and Norman D Harris - Emeritus Reader in Pharmaceutics (Clinical Pharmacy)
Pathology and Therapeutics for Pharmacists takes an integrated approach to the pathophysiological and pharmacotherapeutic principles underlying the treatment of disease. It is based on many years' experience of teaching undergraduate clinical pharmacy courses.
This new edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect advances in therapeutic practice and in the understanding of many disease states.
Changes to the third edition include:
- a new chapter on haematological disease
- incorporation of evidence based national and international therapeutic guidelines
- the addition of thyroid disease in the endocrine chapter
- a thoroughly revised chapter on pathological processes
- re-ordered chapters to reflect British National Formulary sequence.
Pathology and Therapeutics for Pharmacists is an essential textbook for undergraduate pharmacists and should be of considerable practical help to practising pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 690 2
- Published Feb 2008
246 x 189mm (1008pp)