Community Pharmacy Handbook
Jon Waterfield - Senior Lecturer in clinical pharmacy and pharmacy practice, De Montfort University, Leicester
Community Pharmacy Handbook is an essential survival guide for community pharmacists, pharmacy undergraduates and pre-registration graduates. This book provides access to a spectrum of relevant information in an easily digestible form.
With the introduction of the new contractual framework for community pharmacy, there are now many opportunities for pharmacists to engage in new ways of working. This clear and precise book aims to answer practical questions such as:
- How do I manage my own continuing professional development CPD?
- What is the best way of training my support staff?
- How do I motivate the pharmacy team?
- What are the practical issues in setting up an MUR service?
- How do I offer a medicines management service to residential care homes?
- How do I work effectively with the primary care team?
- How do I promote the value of pharmacy services?
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 716 9
- Published Feb 2008
234 x 156mm (304pp)