Facilitating Learning in Healthcare
Edited by Sarah Carter - Research Manager, University of London School of Pharmacy, UK.
Containing top tips, personal accounts and exercises, this book includes:
- teaching and learning theories and concepts
- developing course material
- teaching strategies and approaches to learning
- assessing learning
- evaluating teaching
- reflecting on teaching and learning.
Facilitating Learning in Healthcare is a useful practical resource for new teachers, mentors and group supervisors in all healthcare disciplines.
Facilitating Learning in Healthcare is also available as an ebook.
- Request inspection copy »
- ISBN 978 0 85369 954 5
- Published Oct 2011
234 x 156mm (160pp)