Survey Participation Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
The promoter of the prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain trading as Pharmaceutical Press, the publishing arm of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of 66-68 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW ("we", "our", "us", or "PhP").
1. Anyone aged eighteen or over who participates in Pharmaceutical Press Surveys ("Survey") will automatically be entered into the free Prize Draw.
2. PhP employees, their families or agents, PhP affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
3. By taking part in the Survey and entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw. If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions your entry will automatically be void.
4. Winner(s) will be drawn entirely at random after the survey has closed and notified by email to the email address provided when participating in the Survey. Winner(s)must confirm acknowledgement and acceptance of their prize(s) within 3 weeks of the notification being sent.
5. The winner(s) of the Prize Draw will receive the prize(s) as detailed on the Survey.
6. There are no cash alternatives: the prize(s) must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
7. We reserve the right to substitute the prize(s) or any part of it of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
8. We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw, including acceptance and use of prize(s) unless otherwise stated.
9. We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select winning entry(ies) at our absolute discretion.
10. We may alter, amend or withdraw this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
11. We do not accept responsibility for (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Prize Draw; (ii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of prize(s), and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
12. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by your acceptance of a prize.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
14. By entering the Survey, entrants are providing PhP with certain information about themselves such as their name and email address. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
15. The winner(s) agree(s) to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the Prize Draw.
16. The name and county/town of the winner(s) will be available for one month after the Prize Draw closing date. If you wish to find out the identity of the winner(s), please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Team, Pharmaceutical Press, 66-68 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW.
17. This Prize Draw, including these Terms and Conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw and/or these Terms and Conditions.